Mud Volleyball Internship
Title Mud Volleyball Intern Department Fundraising
Reports to Fundraising Manager
The Epilepsy Foundation Greater Dayton Region is a local organization working to improve the lives of those living with epilepsy in Auglaize, Champaign, Clark, Darke, Greene, Logan, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, Preble and Shelby counties in Ohio. We are a chapter of the Epilepsy Foundation of America.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Mud Volleyball Intern will assist the Fundraising Manager with implementing the mud volleyball tournament. Duties will include
The Mud Volleyball Interns will assist Event Planners with special projects and administrative duties as assigned – including assisting with pre and post event activities, assisting with on-site event set up and break down, assisting the day of the event (may be on your feet for up to 12 hours at a time on event days) and other special event related tasks. It’s a little bit of everything to successfully launch the event. We’re not going to lie, it’s a lot of work for a great cause.
Education and Experience
- Interns should be post-high school, and for insurance purposes, at least 18 years of age.
- Interns must be fit and strong and be able to lift at least 50 pounds correctly and safely. These positions require manual labor and long days.
- Frankly, you gotta have a sense of humor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to collaborate positively with teams. Self-motivated, exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, detailed-oriented, ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic, outgoing, articulate and personable
- The Epilepsy Foundation is tobacco and fragrance free.
If you work all required hours, you will receive $1,000 for this internship.
- There are two positions available. Interns must be available to work July 9-13 and July 16-24, including the weekend of July 21 and 22.
All applicants are required to submit a cover letter, CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS.
Applications are accepted until the positions are filled or July 1, whichever comes first.
The Epilepsy Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.