A group for kids who have epilepsy and kids who care about someone who has epilepsy
The Kids Crew is a free club for kids ages 14 and under. If you don't have epilepsy, we still want you to join. Often, siblings, friends and relatives of those with epilepsy are the best advocates. We are looking for those who want to learn, spread awareness, and make a difference. And have fun, too!!
Kids Crew members will receive:
- A certificate
- Kids Crew pin
- Lanyard and membership card
- Quarterly newsletter
In the future, your family will also have the ability to connect with other Kids Crew members at local events so you can make a difference, together.
Register for the Kids Crew
Joining the Kids Crew is easy and FREE, please download the registration form, have your parent or legal guardian complete it. Then, have them email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send a scan or readable picture of the completed application. Or, mail it to:
Epilepsy Foundation - Kids Crew
8301 Professional Place-East
Landover, MD 20785-2353
Kids Crew Themed Pins
Kids Crew members can earn themed pins when completing activities. We have seven types of activities including:
- Performing an act of kindness for someone with epilepsy or who is taking care of someone with epilepsy
- Creating epilepsy awareness
- Educating your class about epilepsy and what it means to you
- Sharing your story through a video
- Attending a local walk or the National Walk for Epilepsy
- Painting your pumpkins purple for the Purple Pumpkin Project
- Holding a lemonade stand for Lemonade for Livy
After participating, make sure you send us an email at Kids-Crew@efa.org to tell us what you have done. Pictures are always great. You may even wind up in the Kids Crew newsletter! Once you describe what you have done, we will get your pin right out to you. If you a need some help from your family to complete the activities, that is fine with us.