We offer help paying for prescription medicines if you meet the following criteria:
- A doctor has told you that you have epilepsy or a seizure disorder
- Your medicine has a prescription written by a doctor and it is for an epilepsy-related cause
We can pay for the prescription or help with co-pays and deductibles.
We can help with any epilepsy-related prescription medication, equipment or other physician-prescribed item. If we can assist or how much we can assist may depend on current funding levels.
When you call for assistance, please have the following information ready:
- Your name/address/phone number/email address
- Your physician's name/phone number
- The name of the medication/ how strong it is/ how often you take it and how much medicine the prescription is written for
- If you have insurance, have your insurance card ready during our call.
Generally, assistance takes 3-5 business days to completely process. Please allow this time when making your request.
For assistance, call us at 937-233-2500.